Level 2 Remote Engineer
TechPath is a leading IT service provider based on the south side of Brisbane. Passionate about delivering excellence in technology solutions, our dedicated team places client needs at the heart of all we do. We value reliability, ownership, communication and teamwork, and provide an engaging work environment with a fun and social team culture.
We are currently seeking a Level 2 remote support engineer to join our rapidly expanding team.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar industry role and enjoy working with clients in a variety of industries. Salary will be based on previous experience with overtime opportunities and performance bonuses available.
- Provide remote technical support and problem resolution
- Support a diverse range of platforms and technologies
- Troubleshooting, provisioning and support of internet services
- Project management
- Completion of documentation in job tracking applications
- Career progression opportunities available
Skills and Proficiency
To be successful in this role you must have experience in some or all of the following technologies:
- MS Server Technologies – including Server 2008-2016; SBS; AD; DFS; DHCP; DNS; TS/RDS
- VMware and HyperV – setup and administration
- Exchange 2010-2016 and Office 365 – migrations, installation and management
- Backup and Recovery – Veeam, ShadowProtect, BackupAssist
- Desktop support – OS and business applications
Experience in the following areas is advantageous:
- Citrix XenApp
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Commitment to the delivery of quality service
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Prior experience working with a systems integrator or managed services will be viewed favourably
How to Apply
Please send your resume and covering letter to [email protected]
Join our careers mailing list to be the first to find out about new positions at TechPath.